Who we are
Our website address is: https://bizonline.gtem.co.za.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Privacy and Information – incl. cookies
visiting this website.
We may change any of these terms at any time by updating this web page.
If you have any questions about our legal terms, please contact us.
1. Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
2. Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
3. Framing. You may not frame this website.
4. Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
5. Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
6. Ownership. We or our third-party licensors own all rights in this website.
7. Trademarks. All our trademarks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trademarks are their
respective owners’ property.
8. Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
9. Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
10. Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
11. Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
12. Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
1. Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2. Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect automatically when you visit this website.
3. Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
4. The purpose of collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you
agreed to provide it to us.
5. Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
6. Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
7. Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
8. Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.